- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
Your next adventure takes you to Mae Sa Valley where you’ll replenish your energy with a Thai buffet lunch, then get ready to zipline. Get fitted in your safety harness and receive a safety talk, then follow your guides to the first platform. Sail from platform to platform on 16 different ziplines through the treetops. Revel in the views of the forest canopy and the thrill of flying! You are attached to a safety line at all times and you can quickly become confident about being up high. Also enjoy a nature walk between sections of the zipline park.
Next, stop at a village to learn more about the cultures of northern Thailand’s hill tribes, including the Long-neck Karen, Lahu, Hmong and Lisu peoples.
Your last stop today will be the Elephant Poo Poo Paper Park. Elephant Poo Poo Paper Park is an eco-friendly, naturally built, outdoor museum park that introduces and explains the unique steps involved in making our much talked about paper products from elephant poop fibers. Your guide will explain about the plight of the Asian elephant.
Your guide returns you to your Chiang Mai hotel at the end of your tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chiang Mai Adventure: Elephant Camp, Zipline, Whitewater Rafting and Long Neck Village
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Whitewater rafting
- Bamboo rafting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no age limit to participate, although it is recommended for ages 6 to 70
- All participants must be no less than 48 inches (120cm) in height
- All participants must weigh no more than 265lbs (120kg)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems,
diabetes, epilepsy, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair; Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear long pants, sport shoes and long sleeve shirt. No sandals allowed
- Bringing an extra set of dry clothes is recommended for this tour
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jim V, June 2015
Totally awesome - guide was fantastic - had a great day - would highly recommend. Great day trip outside of Chiang Mai proper.
Reviewed by: Daz5, September 2014
Wow, what can I say. Great fun packed day, great people and a great memories made. Highly recommend to fun loving people, be advised this tour is not for the faint hearted though!, we are a young couple that like travel and this day was one we will never forget and the highlight of our holiday. Great price too. We went in late August and were the only ones there so no queing and private tour of the tribes.