- Buffet dinner included
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
Enjoy the all-you-can-eat, fine-dining buffet in an elegant dining room while being entertained by an amazing DJ, dance and comedy.
After dinner, feel free to wander the ship’s decks and take a romantic stroll to enjoy more of the twinkling DC skyline. Or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins your favorite songs. Along the way, you’ll pass by Washington DC's popular attractions like the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the Admiral’s Row colonial town homes and more.
Bring your camera – the views on this Washington DC sunset cruise are not to be missed.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Friday-Saturday through November: 7pm
Friday-Saturday in December: 8pm
Friday-Saturday January-March: 7pm
Boarding begins 1-hour prior to above time. All departure times are subject to change (in the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted by us or our local supplier with updated information).
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Spirit Dinner Cruise
Two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour cruise including a delicious dinner buffet, views of iconic Washington D.C. sights, onboard entertainment and DJ music for fun from start to finish.
USD $112.92Pricing details
Washington Sunset Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Dinner cruise
- Buffet dinner
- DJ entertainment
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American | Cheddar Cheese | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers |Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Roasted Red Beet Salad: Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
- Orzo & Bay Shrimp Salad: Scallions | English Cucumbers | Cherry Tomatoes
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet: Tomatoes | Shallots | Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken: Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin: Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli Florets: Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole: Green Chilies | Scallions | Fresh Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese |Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes: Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Fruit | Cannolis | Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy | Cheesecake | Chocolate Cake | Strawberries & Vanilla Custard | Apple Cobbler
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Glenda H, July 2016
Reviewed by: Maureen M, September 2015
We had a great time on a beautiful September evening. The crew was fantastic!!