- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
If you get hungry, the estate hosts a range of restaurants (own expense). Then enjoy the leisurely boat ride back to DC.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission ticket to Mount Vernon estate and gardens
- Potomac River cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Fanny W, September 2016
Much better than taking a bus tour.
Reviewed by: Bernadette B, September 2016
A great place to see. Loved walking through Washington's house and gardens