- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
These two hiking tours are perfect for the nature-lover who wants to get off the beaten track and discover the beauty of the Blue Mountains. Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 15 people and are led by an experienced and qualified local guide. You won’t feel rushed or lagging behind, but able to walk at a comfortable pace, with different options to suit all fitness levels. Best of all, you won’t simply view the great outdoors from the window of a bus, but the way it’s meant to be experienced – on foot! All tours include a gourmet picnic lunch.
These small-group hikes showcase the best of the bush-walking and hiking tracks in the Blue Mountains and are provided by an award-winning company that is committed to environmental sustainability and practices.
Please see the Itinerary section below for hiking tour options.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Ruined Castle Tour returns at approximately 4:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Valley of the Waterfalls
Grade: Medium hike with some steep steps to walk down/up, requiring average fitness levels.This is a 4-6-mile (7-10-kilometer) walk, includes hotel pickup/drop off, experienced local guide & lunch
USD $194.37Pricing details
Ruined Castle & Scenic Railway
Grade: Hard hike with some hilly sections requiring good level of fitness.This is an 8-mile (13-kilometer) walk, includes hotel pickup/drop off, experienced local guide & lunch
USD $233.39Pricing details
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed-toe supportive footwear such as trainers or hiking boots is essential
- Minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Michelle S, July 2016
The guide Spiro picked me up from the hotel on time and then picked the other two in the group from the station. He was a very knowledgeable man who gave us a whole load on interesting facts on the plants , rocks and wildlife . A very enjoyable trek with a very nice man,
Reviewed by: Matt S, June 2016
Amazing tour. Tour guide picked us up and drove us to the park. He was awesome and he knew the history of the location which helped a ton. Great call on lunch as when we got to the waterfalls I was in need of a sandwich. Overall a great hike and I would do it again.