- Airport transfer
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
USD $31.54Pricing details
Transfer + 3-hour tour of Rome
Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port + 3-hour tour of Rome
USD $91.41Pricing details
Private Arrival Transfer: Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
- 1 to 8 people transferred in a private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please enter your flight details and preferred pickup time into the 'Special Requirements' field on booking.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Charles H, September 2016
Expensive transfer but worth the cost. Carlo, our driver, waited on us even through the flight was 1.5 hrs late. Met us outside arrivals area with sign and escorted us in in Mercedes to the port of Rome.
Port passes and ID brought to to the ship terminal with plenty of time to spare. He was conservative in English, knew the area, and was delight on our trip from Rome to the port.. I would spend the money again and again for the convenience.
Reviewed by: Peter Y, July 2016
Everything was great!