Alternatively you can skip the market tour and dive straight into this Paris cooking class. Whether you're a cooking enthusiast or a novice, this half-day Paris cooking class is a true hands-on experience: you will prepare a delicious lunch — including entree, main course, and dessert — from beginning to end. Best of all, when you return home, you can wow friends and family with your Parisian recipes and cooking skills.
At the end of your lesson, reward yourself with the delicious lunch you have prepared, accompanied by a glass of well-earned wine.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cooking Class Only
3-hour cooking lesson in central Paris, cooking a delicious three-course meal. Departing at 10:45am.
USD $137.17Pricing details
Cooking Class and Market Tour
4.5-hour cooking lesson and market tour in central Paris, cooking a delicious three-course meal. Departing at 09:15am.
USD $181.75Pricing details
Small-Group French Cooking Class in Paris
- Cooking lesson with local chef in Parisian apartment
- Tour of local Market (if option selected)
- Small group cooking class (maximum 8 people)
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients and copy of recipe to take home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tarama soufflé - Duck magret with bigarade dressing - Orange cake with olive oil and saffron
- Cereal pancake and mushroom fricassee with nut oil - Cod mouclade with lemon liqueur - Ice cream with soft white cheese
- Chicory cream - Old-style blanquette - Chocolate fondant
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: sawallis, July 2016
I turned out to be the only student. You MUST do the market shopping add-on. It was great. And the recipes were too.
Reviewed by: Virginia M, July 2016
This class was a highlight of my visit to Paris. I've been to this lovely city many times, but learning to cook the cuisine and being invited into a charming home where the teacher is very knowledgable about her craft was unique and so much fun. I'm a serious cook, but Marthe has much to teach and I learned a great deal about cooking in general and French cooking in particular. More classes just like these, please!