Alternatively you can skip the market tour and dive straight into this Paris cooking class. Whether you're a cooking enthusiast or a novice, this half-day Paris cooking class is a true hands-on experience: you will prepare a delicious lunch — including entree, main course, and dessert — from beginning to end. Best of all, when you return home, you can wow friends and family with your Parisian recipes and cooking skills.
At the end of your lesson, reward yourself with the delicious lunch you have prepared, accompanied by a glass of well-earned wine.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cooking Class Only
3-hour cooking lesson in central Paris, cooking a delicious three-course meal. Departing at 10:45am.
USD $129.68Pricing details
Cooking Class and Market Tour
4.5-hour cooking lesson and market tour in central Paris, cooking a delicious three-course meal. Departing at 09:15am.
USD $171.83Pricing details
Small-Group French Cooking Class in Paris
- Cooking lesson with local chef in Parisian apartment
- Tour of local Market (if option selected)
- Small group cooking class (maximum 8 people)
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients and copy of recipe to take home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tarama soufflé - Duck magret with bigarade dressing - Orange cake with olive oil and saffron
- Cereal pancake and mushroom fricassee with nut oil - Cod mouclade with lemon liqueur - Ice cream with soft white cheese
- Chicory cream - Old-style blanquette - Chocolate fondant
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Susan W, February 2017
We met Chef Fred in his flat and headed out to the market. After reviewing the freshest ingredients in the market, we settled on scallops. We were the only two in the class, which made it extra special as we were able to ask a million questions! What a wonderful way to spend a day making delicious food. We were able to learn new techniques and discuss many styles of cooking. We made a passion fruit soufflé that was out of this world! We used some tools that I currently did not have and Chef Fred sent us to a wonderful kitchen store to pick up what we needed. I have made the recipes at home and my friends want me to take another class soon!
Reviewed by: Carol B, USA, January 2017
We still talk about that day as one of our best in Paris. Marthe was a wonderful host and teacher. Aside from learning and having a great time cooking with her, we had a terrific meal and I've used her recipes many times since then in a real person's home in a neighborhood we'd never visited before. Even if you're not that much of a cook, this is a very good experience.