- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
Enjoy one hour of free time to explore this lovely village at your own leisure and expense. Your guide can give recommendations on things to do and see based on your interests. Take a boat ride to the mysterious Blue Grotto or, for amazing views of the island and the Bay of Naples, take the chairlift up to Monte Solare or stroll to one of Capri's most-visited attractions, Villa San Michele, built on the ruins of an ancient chapel dedicated to San Michele.
For a more relaxing experience, simply scope out a cozy café terrace to admire the scenery and soak up the cool Mediterranean vibes.
Around midday, head to a local restaurant with your group for a 3-course lunch. Follow with a guided walking tour of the Gardens of Augustus, situated on a hillside overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and the iconic Faraglioni rock formations.
Afterwards, re-board the hydrofoil and savor more views on the ride back to Naples.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Naples Shore Excursion: Capri Day Trip with Lunch from Naples
- Local guide
- High-speed hydrofoil ride and ticket
- Transfer by minivan to Anacapri
- Capri Island tax
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Optional activities and entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Visits to the Blue Grotto depend on the sea conditions and the size of the crowd
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Alan N, June 2016
Guide was very informative tour was great.
Reviewed by: MG B, November 2015
The guide was a bit tied and not too enthusiastic.
Lunch was poor