Don’t waste time waiting in lines on vacation – book your Skip-the-Line Mallorca Marineland Tour ahead of time to take advantage of jumping the queue.
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Family friendly
Contemplate several other sea species, like turtles, rays, mollusks, sharks and jelly fish from all around the world. Visit the penguins in the Penguinarium, and watch them play around icy rocks and relax by their igloos.
Learn about exotic birds from Africa, America, Asia and Australia in the Aviary, and enjoy another performance where parrots show off their comedian skills. If you’re looking for more thrills, visit the reptile house and face pythons, anacondas, lizards and hungry piranhas!
Take a break by the picnic area or sit on the terrace overlooking the bay. Visit the family-friendly Mini Park and help your children search for hidden treasures on the pirate galleon. Play and splash in the small pool with slides or relax on Marineland’s private beach.
See Itinerary section below for information on pickup and drop-off locations within each area.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip from North area
Skip-the-Line Mallorca Marineland Tour. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels in the north part of the island.
USD $39.45Pricing details
Trip from East area
Skip-the-Line Mallorca Marineland Tour. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels in the east part of the island.
USD $52.59Pricing details
Trip from South area
Skip-the-Line Mallorca Marineland Tour. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels in the south part of the island.
USD $30.40Pricing details
Skip theLine: Mallorca Marineland Tour
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: inasdoc, July 2016
The place is quite small in comparison to other water parks. It is not worth the money because the shows are quite short, approx 15min and 20 min each but is nice. The worse is the transfer which from alcudia area takes 2h each way. The best is to book your own cab to the place and buy an entrance.