Includes priority access into Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza museum, Reina Sofia museum, Wax museum, Cable Car and up to 50 more museums
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24-Hour Madrid Card
Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use
USD $52.42Pricing details
48-Hour Madrid Card
Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use
USD $66.91Pricing details
72-Hour Madrid Card
Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use
USD $74.72Pricing details
120-Hour Madrid Card
Unlimited use for 120 hours from time of first use
USD $85.87Pricing details
- Priority access into Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza museum, Reina Sofia museum and Wax museum
- Free admission to over 50 museums in and around Madrid
- Las Ventas bullring Tour
- Madrid cable-car
- Atletico de Madrid stadium guided tour
- Madrid Card with Guidebook (Spanish, English, French, German and Italian)
- More than 100 establishments with discounts in restaurants, shopping, department store, musicals, dinner plus show and much more!
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- "Madrid Imprescindible" guided walking tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- This pass is not recommended for children aged under 6 years old as entry is free to most museums
- You are required to select a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication.
- Please note: On March 1st, 2016 there will be no more guided tours included.
THE ART WALK (with priority access):
- Prado National Museum
- Reina Sofia National Museum and Art Centre
- The Thyssen-Bornemisza Foundation Collection
- Royal Palace of Madrid (with priority access)
- Royal Palace of El Pardo
- The Royal Monastery of the Encarnation
- Velázquez Palace
- Museum of America in Madrid
- National Anthropology Museum
- National Archaeology Museum
- National Museum of Decorative Arts
- Cerralbo Museum
- Sorolla Museum
- Clothing Museum
- La Casa Encendida
- The Debod Temple
- Madrid Planetarium
- Cristal Palace
- Romanticism Museum
- Natural Science Museum
- Geomining Museum
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- National Science and Technology Museum
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Museum
- San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art
- Wax Museum
- Bullfighting Museum
- Public Arts Museum
- Atletico de Madrid Museum
- Naval Museum
- Madrid's Matadero
- Lope de Vega House
- Royal Tapestry Factory
- Cable car (with priority access)
- Las Ventas bullfighting plaza
- Lazaro Galdiano Museum
- Anden 0
- Mapfre Foundation
- Raton Perez House/Museum
- Tiflologic Museum
- Circulo de Bellas Artes rooftop terrace
- Royal Mint House Museum
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ericgzeng, October 2016
The 5-day card was a great investment. Madrid is compact enough that you can get to at least a dozen museums in that time. Best of all is not waiting in line to buy tickets. The day I visited the Prado, there were literally hundreds of people waiting to buy tickets for an entrance two hours later. I walked right in.
Reviewed by: Robin R, October 2016
Great way to skip many of the long lines!!