- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Several menus to choose from
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Hawker Center Food Tour
- All food tastings, including drinks (non-alcoholic)
- English-speaking guide
- Round-trip transport between original meeting point and tour location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4 per booking is required
- Please note that this food tour is a non-halal tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nicholas D, October 2016
We really enjoyed the tour. We sampled local food we would never have tried otherwise. Charlie did a great job in taking us around and pointing out different things as we went round four different markets. Well worth it
Reviewed by: anne_goodwin, October 2016
What a wonderful evening with Fala, our food guide, as well as Geraldine and Lois from NZ! Sampled the 3 different main types of cuisine around KL and was given the background and history of Malaysia - had a great laugh, soaked up the atmosphere, ate and drunk lots of different things we wouldn't probably have had the nerve to try on our own - it gave us the confidence to try some other dishes later on. We would thoroughly recommend this trip as a good way to experience Street food.