- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Cross the Tasman Bridge
- Head out on the Tasman Highway over the Pitwater Causeway onto Forestier Peninsular
- Eaglehawk Neck
- Skirt Norfolk Bay on the Tasman Peninsula
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic convict site - Port Arthur, with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins
- See the Penitentiary - a one time granary and flour mill, the separate prison, the Commandant's House, the church and much more...
- Take a cruise on Carnarvon Bay and circumnavigate the Isle of the Dead
- Visit Highlights of the Tasman National Park
- Wonder at the spectacle of the Tasman Arch
- Superb views of the rugged coastline
- Be amazed at the magnitude of the Devils Kitchen
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
May to September
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Port Arthur Tour from Hobart
- Full-day guided Historical Walking Tour of Port Arthur
- 30-minute Harbor Cruise
- Entrance fees to Port Arthur
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring good walking shoes for the walking tour. If you do not wish to participate in the full walking tour, please note small golf buggies are available free of charge. Passengers can locate a buggy at the front entrance of Port Arthur Visitor Center (full commentary included).
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kate R, October 2016
A great day stopping at a couple of gorgeous viewing spots to and from Port Arthur. It was great having the free time to see everything there. The boat ride around the bay was wonderful and a great reprieve from the cold wind.
Reviewed by: Judith L O, October 2016
This was a great tour. Port Arthur is a very beautiful and interesting area. Our guide/bus driver was was very informative and funny. Along the way we stopped to take photos of breath taking areas. There is a short boat ride around the prison area but I didn't feel that was worth the time it took away from seeing more of the prison area.