- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Continue on your guided walk to Piazza dei Cavalieri, in search of Scuola Normale, one of the most famous universities in the world. Founded by Napoleon in 1810, it has been educating students and carrying out research for nearly two centuries.
This in-depth, private half day tour is hosted by an English-speaking driver and a private professional guide in Pisa. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am with a private English-speaking driver
USD $90.93Pricing details
Tour departs at 2pm with a private English-speaking driver
USD $90.93Pricing details
Discover the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes for up to 3 people or minivan for 4 to 8 people)
- English speaking driver
- Guided visit of Pisa for 2 hours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee to Leaning Tower of Pisa (22.5 Euros per person)
- Entrance fee to Cathedral
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Angela R, August 2015
Excellent! Driver was very pleasant and tour guide had much information. Loved it!
Reviewed by: Evelyn F, December 2014
It was well worth the additional money to have a private car bring us to Pisa and a private tour guide. The two of us were able to take with the driver, ask questions and learn interesting facts about Florence, Pisa and Italy as we rode from Florence to Pisa. The tour guide in Pisa was exceptional; she had extensive knowledge of the city and the history and encouraged my 11 year old nephew to ask questions and answered them at a level that he could comprehend. This trip was a highlight of his trip.