Island Breeze Luau on the Big Island
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Buffet dinner included
The luau is held in a beautiful oceanfront setting near the historic Kamakahonu Bay and Ahu’ena, King Kamehameha’s former estate in Kailua-Kona. Guests of the Island Breeze Luau will enjoy a backdrop of passing boats, outrigger canoes, Mt Hualalai and the twinkling lights of Kona. During the show, enjoy a 22-dish buffet, open bar, Polynesian arts and crafts demonstrations and a Royal Court procession. A highlight of the evening is the spectacular Polynesian Revue, consisting of cultural dances from around the islands.
Watch as a symbolic King Kamehameha I arrives by canoe, his arrival signaled by a Court Conch Herald and a Court Chanter. Follow his procession into the royal grounds to experience a luau that truly deserves Hawaii's royal title. Be amazed by other performances including Fijian and Maori dances of war, graceful Hawaiian hulas and daring Samoan fire-knife dancing.
See a full schedule and sample menu in the Itinerary section.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Island Breeze Luau
- 3.5-hour Luau with open seating
- Live performances and demonstrations
- Full dinner buffet
- Open bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The Island Breeze Luau is within walking distance of many visitor accommodations in Kailua-Kona.
• 5pm - Shell-lei greeting, photo taking, hosted seating, arts & crafts
• 5:30pm - Open Bar
• 6pm - Torch-lighting, Royal Court Arrival
• 6:30pm - Luau dinner buffet
• 7:15pm - Island Breeze Polynesian Revue
• 7:30pm - Open Bar Close
• 8:30pm - Luau ends
Sample Buffet Menu:
Waimea garden greens
Hawaii's own pinneapples
Steamed white rice
Uala - Hawaiian sweet potato
Kalua Pua'a - juicy roast pork
Kona broil - long-grain rice and chicken
Catch of the day fish
Tropical fruit punch
Mai Tai and standard bar service
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: LaDester C, July 2016
Luau was awesome !!!!! Food was awesome !!!!!
Reviewed by: Susan M, July 2016
I had such a wonderful time at the luau. The program and talent was wonderful! The variety of food was great and refreshing. Really a great time was had by all!!