- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Afterwards, take photos at one of the busiest areas in Dhaka City, Farmgate. Finally, pay a visit to the New Market for photos of the busy shopping area. If there is allotted time, visit places such as Rickshaw Graveyard, Baitul Mukarram Mosque, and more. Attraction visits have the potential to change based on your preferences. Break for lunch at 1:00pm, then enjoy a delicious cup of afternoon tea at 4:00pm. At the end of the day, return to your Dhaka hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dhaka photography tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Snacks and beverages
- Camera equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 3 years
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.