- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Popular choice with kids
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Later also visit Ahsan Manzil (Pink Palace), Sadarghat, Shakharibazar, Tara Masjid, Armenian Church of the Holy Resurrection, Gurudwara Nanak Shahi, Dhakeshwari Temple, Hoseni Dalan Mosque, New Market, Nilket, Shahid Minar, Bangladesh National Museum and Dhaka University.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and, in the afternoon, take a break for some afternoon tea. After finishing the tour, we will drop you off at your hotel.
If we have enough time, we will try to cover all the attractions listed above. We will show you as many tourist spots as possible.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Old Dhaka Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dhaka
- Admission ticket
- Fuel surcharge
- Afternoon tea
- Driver/Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.