- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Start the day at Dhaka University, which played a vital role in Bangladesh's journey to independence. There are many monuments and historical sights from this time period.
- Explore locals' favorite markets and gain insight into the city's shopping culture at the New Market, Aziz Super Market, and Karwan Bazaar. *New Market and Karwan Bazaar are closed on Tuesdays, Aziz Super Market is closed on Thursdays
- Visit the Liberation War Museum, where you can learn about the struggle of the Bangladeshi people under the British regime and the War of Liberation in 1971. *The museum is closed on Sundays
- See the National Parliament, which is recognized as one of the top 100 modern architectural buildings of the world. *You will not be entering the National Parliament.
- Dhaka is known as the city of the rickshaw, and a rickshaw ride to see for yourself is included in your package.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dhaka, Capital of Bangladesh
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Afternoon tea, snacks and beverages
- Rickshaw ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Tour sights and itinerary are subject to change
- Tour is customizable, so please advise of any specific attractions you would like to prioritize or see first
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.