- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Next, you will head to the Hatirjheel area for sightseeing. The area is a great place for recreation and there is time to take a carriage tour beside the lake. After enjoying the area, head to Shahbagh where people gather for meetings and gossiping and there is also a flower market. See the Aziz Super Market which is famous for its books and branded dresses.
Get an informative introduction to the famous Dhaka University and the surrounding areas and after it will be time for lunch. Lunch will be local Bangla food.
After lunch, you will go to Old Dhaka and visit the sights such as Lalbagh Fort, Ahsan Manjil, the Armenian Church, Sadarghat, the Star Mosque and more. Then it will be time for some afternoon tea before heading to the next destination, the New Market. Here you can see how the local market is the various types of products the market offers.
You will be dropped back off your hotel around 6pm.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horse Drawn Carriage Tour in Dhaka
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Snacks and Afternoon Tea
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The tour schedule is subject to change
- Number of stops will depend on time available. Travelers may not be able to visit all spots mentioned in the itinerary.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.