- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
First, cruise to the nearby island of Murano — famous for its attractive glassware. Explore the ancient streets and alleyways with your guide, and delve into the attractive shops and boutiques at your leisure. Head to a local glassblowing factory and watch the skilled craftspeople create beautiful works of art before your eyes.
Hop back aboard your boat and head onward to the island of Burano. Admire the island’s charming fishing port and its pretty houses painted in pastel shades, and listen as your guide talks about the centuries-old lacemaking traditions still practised today. Perhaps take the time to browse for souvenirs in the local shops you find.
The third and final stop on your tour is the island of Torcello, the earliest center of civilization in the Venetian Lagoon. Torcello was first populated by local Veneti fleeing attack from Attilla the Hun in the 5th century and today stands as one of the most tranquil of Venice’s islands. Explore at your leisure and admire island highlights such as the 12th-century Church of Santa Fosca and the Venetian-Byzantine mosaics at the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta.
After four hours exploring the islands of the Venetian Lagoon, cruise back to central Venice where your tour will come to an end.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 2pm
Murano, Burano and Torcello Private Half Day Tour
- Private guide
- Transport by private motor boat
- Admission to glass-blowing factory on Murano Island
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: dblack, August 2016
Our tour guide was wonderful.
Reviewed by: julia d, August 2016
the only downside was finding the office to meet our guide but we arrived in plenty of time. it was the best 4 hours and the tour was tailored for us and went at our pace. yes it was expensive but it was so good i'd recommend it in a heartbeat.