- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Step aboard Steve’s Safari Shuttle and explore all that Australia Zoo has to offer including the newest exhibit – Africa! Experience the wide open plains of the African Savannah and see exotic animals such as giraffe, rhino and zebra interacting together. See snakes, free-flight birds and crocs in the world-famous Crocoseum show and get your adrenalin pumping as you see a crocodile launch a strike from the waters edge.
En route to the zoo you'll pass the majestic Glass House Mountains, bordered by pineapple farms and pine forests as you travel along the Steve Irwin Way scenic route to Australia Zoo.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Gold Coast: Chateau Beachside Resort or selected Gold Coast hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Brisbane hotels. Returns at 5:30pm.
Gold Coast Departure
Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Gold Coast hotels. Returns at 6:30pm
Australia Zoo by Croc Express Coach
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring hat and sun protection
- 10:00am - Kids Story Time
- 10:00am - Tortoises Live
- 10:30am - Morning Otters Live
- 12:00pm - Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors Show (see slithering snakes, free flight birds and Crocodile feeding LIVE!)
- 1:30pm - Koalas Live
- 2:30pm - Afternoon Crocs Live
- 3:30pm - Birds of Prey Live
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Otters Live
The above times are a guide only and subject to change.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: judxxx, December 2016
This Zoo is amazing, so glad we went.
Reviewed by: Joanna victoria Y, November 2016
Zoo is located a bit far from city center. Booking this transfer is much more convenient and cheaper. I guess.