- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Discover "Feerie", the new Moulin Rouge review in pure music-hall tradition. As the theatre lights go down, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere! A touch of nostalgia. From this moment on, let yourself be enthralled by the beauty of the Doriss Girls and the Doriss Dancers!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Notre Dame at night
- Moulin Rouge Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Dinner with a choice of dishes and drinks
- Half bottle of champagne
- Seine River Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower, therefore it is suggested to return on another day.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge Paris does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the River Cruise or the Eiffel Tower Visit ( depending on option selected) on another day
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
- Kir aperitif
- Salmon in a flaky pastry
- Chicken supreme with mixed diced vegetables
- Chocolate dessert
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
The menus are subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available, upon request.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: mary.moulden, November 2016
Well worth doing. I must say a good word for the driver, who spoke excellent English and other languages and who was informative about places of interest in Paris. He was also very helpful about making sure we understood where to meet him after each event.
The restaurant on the Eiffel Tower was good, with well-prepared food and quick service. It's high enough up the tower to give a scenic view over the city. The show at the Moulin Rouge was a lot of fun, very colourful, although I was a little uneasy about the use of live animals in the performance.
The paperwork pointed out that the schedule only worked if there was a late 11pm show at the Moulin Rouge. In the event that there was only a 9pm show, we would go straight there from the restaurant, and be given a voucher to take the boat trip at another time. That was what happened on my day. That was fine with me it meant that it wasn't such a late night out, and I took my boat trip the following day during daylight hours. If you are planning a trip, it would be as well to allow for this possibility in your schedule.
Reviewed by: TARA D, November 2016
Had a ball!!! This night is planned and executed absolutely perfectly!