- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Morning Tour: Begin your 3-hour wine tour with a visit to one of the largest and most well-known wineries in the area. Here, you will have a full guided tour, from vineyard to tasting room, where you will then enjoy a full tasting of the vineyard’s wines. Then continue your tour to two boutique wineries and taste a variety of wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine. At the last winery, you will be served a delicious cheese platter to accompany your final set of tastings.
Afternoon Tour: After pickup from your hotel in either Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario, your 4-hour wine tour begins with a full vineyard-to-tasting-room tour at one of the region’s largest and most well-known wineries. After your wine tasting here, continue to three small, family-owned wineries that are considered hidden gems of Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country. At all of the wineries, taste a large range of wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine. At one of the wineries you'll be served a specially prepared cheese platter to pair with your tasting so you can see the relationship between wine and cheese.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Afternoon Tour: Hotel pickup included - Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels or Niagara Falls, Ontario hotels (per option selected) OR meet at central meeting point
- Morning Tour: 10am
- Afternoon Tour: 12:30pm-12:45pm (from Niagara Falls) or 1pm-1:15pm (from Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am from the tour start location; hotel Pick-ups NOT INCLUDED in the morning departure. Tour begins at 10:15am
12:30pm hotel pickup from Niagara Falls, 1pm hotel pickup from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Tour begins at 2:45pm.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Tasting
- Wine-tasting tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country
- Wine tastings
- Cheese pairing
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario (NOT included in the morning departure)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off from Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario is for the afternoon departure and Sunday special ONLY
- Participants must be 19 years of age to consume alcohol
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: William D, September 2016
It was a wonderful experience for my wife and I. We had a great group of people with us but more importantly we had a guide who was second to none. David, our guide, drove us to four different wineries and provided explanations between each visit. During the drive he gave us an historic view of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Nice job all around.
Reviewed by: Carole J, August 2016
Great way to see another part of Niagra. The scenery was great and we got to taste a lot of different wines and get some history and info on the wine making process. We had a great small group which made it fun!