- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
It’s an intimate tour format – as you follow your tour guide through Vegas, you can ask any questions and hopefully feel like you’ve seen more to Vegas than you would on your own.
Your guide will highlight the major attractions of the hotels and casinos, show you the best spots to take photos and give you insider tips that only the locals know. Find out where to find the best buffet, where to buy half-price show tickets and how to skip the lines at nightclubs. Soon, your friends will be looking to you for answers to their Vegas questions.
See below for a list of stops.
Please note: due to special events and maintenance of select attractions, tour routes and stops are subject to change without notice.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Las Vegas Lights Night Tour
- Tour guide
- Complimentary bottled water on board
- Guided tour of the the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 35-passenger climate-controlled shuttles
- Collapsible wheelchairs may be accommodated, travelers must be able to transfer themselves onto the bus. Unfortunately vehicles do not have wheelchair accessible lifts
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking in addition to the bus portion of the tour. Comfortable shoes are advised
- Please note: due to special events and maintenance of select attractions, tour routes and stops are subject to change without notice. Refunds will not be issued under these circumstances as they are out of the control of our local operator
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: lilianchu768, February 2017
We booked this tour for our family of 6. Subsequently it was raining and we were the only ones in the bus as some didn't turn up. The bus driver and our tour guide,Rene , still showed us all the places as per their itinerary which we don't think we can find it on our own. Both the bus driver and tour guide, Rene are still so professional in their job despite our family were the only ones in the bus. Definitely recommend this company for the Las Vegas Lights Night Tour.
Reviewed by: Irene C, January 2017
great guide , good tour