Las Vegas Lights Night Tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
It’s an intimate tour format – as you follow your tour guide through Vegas, you can ask any questions and hopefully feel like you’ve seen more to Vegas than you would on your own.
Your guide will highlight the major attractions of the hotels and casinos, show you the best spots to take photos and give you insider tips that only the locals know. Find out where to find the best buffet, where to buy half-price show tickets and how to skip the lines at nightclubs. Soon, your friends will be looking to you for answers to their Vegas questions.
See below for a list of stops.
Please note: due to special events and maintenance of select attractions, tour routes and stops are subject to change without notice.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Las Vegas Lights Night Tour
- Tour guide
- Complimentary bottled water on board
- Guided tour of the the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 35-passenger climate-controlled shuttles
- Collapsible wheelchairs may be accommodated, travelers must be able to transfer themselves onto the bus. Unfortunately vehicles do not have wheelchair accessible lifts
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking in addition to the bus portion of the tour. Comfortable shoes are advised
- Please note: due to special events and maintenance of select attractions, tour routes and stops are subject to change without notice. Refunds will not be issued under these circumstances as they are out of the control of our local operator
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Linda W, June 2016
We had 6 of us girls and another couple on this tour. Our guide was funny and very informative. We saw so many famous sites and time was allotted for the ones that had a show or to pose for pics. I would recommend this tour as it is a great way to see Vegas at night without the hassel of you driving and finding a parking space or walking it all.
Reviewed by: Rick B, June 2016
We did this trip on May 2016. Our lady guide was fantastic!! she is informative, honest and very entertaining, Have seen the old strip and shows outside the hotels on the main strip in one night. If you only have one night to go in Vegas, this is for you!... made a difference as our guide is a local, thank you for being awesome!!