Cultural Cape Town Tour Including Langa and Khayelitsha Townships and Bo-Kaap
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 1:30pm
Cultural Cape Town
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15-seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Peter J, March 2016
Great tour excellent guide
Reviewed by: Chris, February 2016
The trip was an excellent idea. Meeting inhabitants of the two townships, especially Khayelitsha opens up your eyes to the conditions in which the majority of the county lives. A solo visit to those areas would be difficult if not impossible. Our guide Dustin spoke excellent Englidh and was fun to interact with. The background related to the colorful Malay part of town at the beginning of the tour was also interesting although our hotel Hilton was actually on the same street so we could easily spend more time there later