Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner
- Likely to Sell Out
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- A la carte dinner included
- A la carte lunch included
Please note that you can combine the 3:30pm tour with your choice of lunch (to be taken before the gondola serenade between noon and 3pm) or with dinner (to be taken between 7pm and 9pm).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3:30pm Departure with lunch
Departs at 3:30pm. Tour includes lunch. Available November to March only
3:30pm Departure with dinner
Departs at 3:30pm. Tour includes dinner. Available November to March only
Departs at 6:30pm. Tour includes dinner. Available April to October only
Departs at 7:30pm. Tour includes dinner. Available April to October only
Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner at Hostaria Ai Coristi Restaurant
- Shared Gondola Serenade (35 minutes)
- Meal (choice of two dishes) at Hostaria Ai Coristi Restaurant
- Glass of house wine
- Half bottle of mineral water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The gondola holds a maximum of 6 passengers. Please note this is not a private gondola ride
- Your Venice gondola ride provides a boat with a musician and singer for every eight gondolas in your flotilla
- All passengers dine at the same restaurant for lunch or dinner. If you require a private table please request this at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nihada D, July 2016
This trip was well worth doing. We shared a Gondola with 2 couples . We did find out where the restaurant was before the ride. The food was fantastic and they could not have been more courteous. Our waiter was great he explained everything to us and made recommendations the food was so delicious and the atmosphere was great. I Would highly recommend this !
Reviewed by: Ana Clovecilla M, July 2016
It was a pleasurable experience and a fitting welcome for us in Venice. It was great that they are also flexible with the timing because our flight was a bit delayed. Food and service were great!