- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Ideal choice for families
- Buffet lunch included
- Free snacks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Travel aboard a high-speed catamaran to an innovative reef pontoon featuring a waterslide, interactive underwater viewing chamber, semi-submersible and a spacious sun-deck to lounge on. Discover the underwater wonderland of one of the region’s most acclaimed outer Great Barrier Reef sites. The colorful corals and abundance of marine life will blow you away as you enjoy sheltered snorkeling and diving all year round.
Whether you are a first timer or an experienced diver, our fully certified instructors will ensure you have unforgettable dive memories. Diving on the outer Great Barrier Reef is an experience not to be missed!
Morning and afternoon tea, and a sumptuous lunch are provided by award winning restaurants from Airlie Beach, taking care to base the menu on seasonality and the best produce available.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Daydream Island: 7:50am
Hamilton Island: 9am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs Port of Airlie at 8am -- you must check-in at least 30-minutes prior. Returns to Port of Airlie at approximately 6:10pm
Departs Daydream Island at 7:50am. Returns to Daydream Island at approximately 5:40pm
Departs Hamilton Island at 9am. Returns to Hamilton Island at approximately 5pm
Great Barrier Reef Day Cruise to Reefworld
- Up to 4 hours at the Outer Barrier Reef
- Semi-submersible coral viewing with reef appreciation talk
- Underwater viewing chamber
- All snorkeling equipment
- Buffet lunch, plus morning and afternoon tea/coffee
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef tax)
- Guided snorkel tours with Reef Interpreters (payable direct)
- Introductory or certified dives (payable direct)
- Scenic Helicopter Flights over world-famous Heart Reef (payable direct)
- Photography, video or DVD of daily activities (payable direct)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All diving activities permit adults aged 16 years and over.
- Nearest airports: Fly into Proserpine airport also known as Whitsunday Coast Airport (40 miles from Airlie Beach) or fly into Hamilton Island Airport
- Please bring swimsuit, towel, protective clothing from the sun including a hat and sunblock, light jacket or sweater during the cooler months, money or credit card for optional purchases, your camera and sense of fun!
- Snorkeling gear provided
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Waterslide and activities for the kids
- All you can eat buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by reef experts
- FREE wetsuit usage
- Sun deck for topping up your tan
- Massage (additional cost)
- Guided snorkeling tours (additional cost)
- Intro and certified diving (additional cost)
- Scenic helicopter flights (additional cost)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: van canh p, September 2016
One of the most expensive day tour in Whitsundays. We would be regretted very much if we did skip this tour because of its ticket cost. This is the top rated of all tour and experience in Australia. We don't want to tell you much and let it be when you go for it. Not 6 stars allow for the review, shame...!
Reviewed by: Michael C, August 2016
Fab day out