- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
Your three-hour macaroon-making experience will take place in a private kitchen, with regular utensils and equipment so you can easily make your macaroons again at home. Two flavors will be chosen and created by your group out of the following options: chocolate, lemon, raspberry with Tonka bean, coconut with milk chocolate, or coffee.
At the end of your class, you will take away a box of macaroons and a copy of the recipe to share with your friends back home (or keep all to yourself!).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Learn How To Make French Macaroons in Paris
- Professional French chef as your host
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- Small group cooking class (maximum 8 people)
- Take away a box of 20 macaroons
- A copy of the recipe to share with your friends back home (or keep all to yourself!)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Diana D, August 2016
Baking macaroons with Chef Marthe was amazing. My 13 year old granddaughter loves to bake, so I thought this would be a perfect Paris experience, and it was. Chef Marthe was delightful! She kept things at a level even a novice could understand. Can't wait to go back and take another class from her!
Reviewed by: Dena S, August 2016
Marthe was a gem. A true gift of a chef and teacher. She embraced my daughter 8 and I in a way we will forever remember. I would HIGHLY recommend this experience, of my six weeks in Paris it is the best event we have attended.