There is a maximum of 16 people on your Tuscany wine-tasting tour, ensuring you'll enjoy an intimate day with a small-group of Iike-minded wine lovers.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
Visit two wineries in the region and sample famous local wines. Taste a delicious Chianti Classico, made from grapes grown between Florence and Siena. Your sommelier guide will illustrate the different characteristics of the wines and explain how the Sangiovese and Canaiolo grapes are grown and blended. With up to six Chianti wines and several quality Tuscan olive oils to sample, you'll be able to distinguish the different acidities that comprise each unique flavor!
After your winery visits, break for lunch at a traditional Tuscan restaurant. Relax with your fellow wine lovers and enjoy an indulgent 3-course lunch. Drinks are included with your meal, so you may sample more Italian wines as you eat!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wine-tasting tour departing 9:00am
Wine-tasting tour departing 3:00pm
Small-Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour from Florence
- Samples of six Chianti wines
- Samples of several Tuscan olive oils
- Tour of two wineries
- 3-course lunch
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers who have not reached Italy's legal drinking age of 16 will not be served alcohol
- Visit to Hamlets will be held only time permitting. If there is not enough time to visit the city, you will return back to Florence at the end of the lunch
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Renee J, August 2016
Simply Amazing!!!! We spent the better part of the day with Valerio as our guide. His knowledge of the area, the wines, the history was amazing. He filled our rides with great conversation and more information than we could have ever needed. His appreciation of the wines showed...he wasn't just putting in the time! Loved it!!!!
Reviewed by: Jeffrey G, July 2016
The best tour I have ever done! Simone was very friendly and knowledgeable! He is passionate about wine and lives to share his knowledge and experience with his guest! I loved that it was a small group. I would highly recommend this tour!!!