Experience the magic of Sydney Harbour at twilight on board an authentic tall ship. As you sail past Sydney's most iconic sights including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, enjoy a delicious buffet dinner with the best water views in town! This is a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet dinner included
- Fully narrated tour
From the moment you step on board the tall ship, you will be transported back to the early 1800's when Sydney was still an infant colony. You'll be entertained throughout the cruise by many stories about the discovery of Sydney Harbour. Everyone is encouraged to get involved. Haul on the ropes and help set the sails or simply sit back enjoy the magnificent views as the sun sets over Sydney Harbour.
Make the most out of your day and include a drinks package. You will enjoy unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks while sailing the harbour, along with a delicious dinner. Enjoy one taste sensation after another and don't forget to save room for a delectable dessert.!
For a truly unforgettable experience, why not include a mast climb (if option selected). Unleash your inner pirate and feel a rush of adrenaline as you climb the mast whilst the ship is at sail.
Wine and Canapé Cruise
Listen to live acoustic music as the sun sets over the harbour. Enjoy canapés prepared by our chef while you relax with quality beers, wines. sparkling and soft drinks. This is a great way to end the day or start your evening.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
5:30pm Dinner Cruise
2-hr Sydney Harbour cruise on a tall ship including dinner (meal only no drinks included) 5:30pm departure
5:30pm Dinner with Drinks
2-hr Sydney Harbour cruise on a tall ship including dinner and unlimited beer and wine. 5:30pm departure
7:45pm Wine and Canapes Cruise
3-hr Sydney Harbour cruise on a tall ship including canapes and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. 7:45pm departure
Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- 2-hour Sydney Harbour twilight cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Twilight Wine and Canapés cruise (if option selected)
- Drinks package (if option selected)
- Mast climb (if option selected)
- Opportunity for hands-on sailing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks are not included for children
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 18 years for Wine and Canapés cruise
- Mast climb is suitable for most ages however you must be at least 5-feet tall (1.5-metres) to fit in the harness
Only 20 mast climbs per cruise
Mast climb not available for late dinner cruise
For safety purposes no alcohol to be consumed before mast climb
- BBQ Choritzo slices (GF)
- Spinach and cheese triangles
- Mild spiced chicken with mushroom, capsicum, baby spinach and Spanish onion (GF)
- Sweet potato, eggplant and tomato with lentils (V and GF)
- Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds and coconut (GF)
- Eastern spiced cous cous (made from wheat) with lemon, corn, peas, carrot and fresh herbs
- Wild rice salad with sultanas, sun dried tomato, shallots and mint (GF)
- Chocolate brownies
- Turkish bread with rocket salad, mayo and chives (V)
- Fresh sushi roll with soy dipping sauce (GF) (V)
- Fresh rock oysters with red wine, vinegar, Spanish onion and fresh dill dressing (GF)
- Rare beef, sweet potato roll-ups with sweet chilli and rocket (GF)
- Thai noodle vegetable salad with lemongrass, mint, coriander and soy (V)
- Peking duck pancakes with hoisin sauce, cucumber and shallots
- Tomato, Swiss cheese and pesto croissant (V)
- Beef pie with tomato and fresh herb relish
- Roast pumpkin, capsicum and pesto tart (V)
- Lemon, passionfruit and coconut mousse
- Chocolate brownie served warm
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Carol W, October 2016
loved our trip on the tall ship... commentary was awesome... was a little chilly but the views spectacular... Unfortunatley so spectacular sunset but we got to enjoy a full moon rising, just breathtaking.. Loved the whole trip.
Reviewed by: John P D, September 2016
Not at all crowded this time very enjoyable.