- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
It will then be time for your relaxing 5 kilometer (3 miles) ride down the bike path to the village of Giverny and the world-famous gardens of Claude Monet. Cruise past the Giverny church and its cemetery containing graves of local citizens dating back to the 17th century, British soldiers from World War II and even Monet himself buried within his family's vault. You will pass the Hotel Baudy, where Impressionists Manet and Renoir used to paint.
Shortly you will arrive at the highlight of the day - Monet's Garden
Spend about 1.5 hours enjoying Monet's gardens, his house and the famous water lily pond where some of his most famous works originated. Be sure to bring your camera and plenty of film! Additionally, the village of Giverny offers you the American Museum of Art (across the street from Monet's Gardens), numerous cafes and small streets begging to be explored.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giverny and Monet's Garden Bike Tou
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Roundtrip transfer to and from Paris
- Entrance to Monet's House and Gardens
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Cynthia L, August 2016
This was a day I'd like to repeat like the movie, Groundhog Day, for about a year. It was that perfect.
Reviewed by: Jasmine C, August 2016
This was probably the best part of my entire trip to Paris. Nothing better than riding through charming towns and stopping at a cute market to compile our own picnic lunches. Giverny has always been on my must-do list when I got to France, and it was everything I hoped for.