- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
At approximately 12 pm, you will arrive in Key West and be dropped off downtown at the Mel Fisher Museum at 200 Greene Street. Stay in Key West for as many nights as you’d like -- just remember to provide your desired return date in the Special Requirements field when you book this transfer.
Enjoy your time in Key West, strolling down the leafy streets, touring historic houses, relaxing on the beach or enjoying water sports. When you’re ready to go back to Miami, you’ll enjoy the same convenient transportation.
Important: Please advise of your preferred return date at the time of booking in the 'Special Requirements' field. You will need to reconfirm with the local operator to obtain your departure time from Key West.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Miami to Key West Round-Trip Transfer
- Round-trip transportation by motor coach from selected Miami hotels to Key West
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel accommodation
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Key West
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of two (2) pieces of luggage per person is permitted
- This is a transportation service, not intended for day trips
- Not wheelchair accessible, the buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
- For the return transfer, please enter your preferred return date in the Special Requirements field upon booking
- Stay in Key West: minimum 1 night, maximum 1 month
- Drop off is at Mel Fisher Museum at 200 Greene Street in Key West. That is also the departure point for your return journey to Fort Lauderdale
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Ralph R, November 2015
Everything was on time and on plan. The guide was very friendly and informative. You see a lot more from a bus than from a car and you don't have to pay for parking. Well worth the money.
Reviewed by: helen m, February 2013
Although there were issues re confirmation, partly my fault, the Gray Line Express bus from Miami Key West is an excellent option. Taking the iconic Highway 1, it is fast, reliable.