Book the tour with helicopter flight and save 21% compared to other travel sites!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Lunch included
Your native Hualapai guide will guide you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 40-mile (64km) journey through the Grand Canyon. Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall. A boxed lunch is included which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities!
At the conclusion of your rafting tour, board a 6-seater A-Star helicopter for your short transfer 4,000 feet to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Return to the lights of Las Vegas by air-conditioned van, arriving at approximately 7:00-8:00pm.
This tour is likely to sell out so book early!
Note: The Grand Canyon operates on a 1-10 scale of rapids vs the worldwide I-VI classification
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour without Helicopter Ascent
Code: No Heli
White Water Rafting Tour without Helicopter Ascent
Tour with Helicopter Ascent
Code: With Heli
White Water Rafting Tour with Helicopter Ascent
Grand Canyon Rafting Trip from Las Vegas
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- White Water Rafting tour
- 5-minute helicopter transfer
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please note: The helicopter ascent is weather permitting and if this is canceled, alternate transportation will be provided.
- Please note: rescheduling within 30 days of date of travel will result in a USD$25 fee per person.
- Important: In order to confirm this tour ALL traveler names must be provided as they appear on a government issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Your tour will not be confirmed unless all names are provided.
- All travelers MUST bring a government issued ID on the day of the tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If helicopter option is selected:Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs (136kg/21st) will be required to purchase an additional seat for USD90. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
We recommend you wear shorts and t-shirt made with fast-drying material and a swimsuit underneath, tennis shoes or river type sandals (not flip-flops) and sun block.
What to Bring:
We recommend you bring a light backpack, a hat with a retention strap, sunglasses, waterproof bag for your camera (eg ziplock bag), money (for souvenirs and tips). Please do not bring valuables.
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Amir H, September 2016
We had an amazing experience from beginning to end! I would recommend this trip to anyone, especially if you are looking for adventure and a unique experience. We will definitely do it again!!
Reviewed by: Michael C, September 2016
Myself and my wife had a fantastic day and the experience was an unbelievable one!! The transportation from the Hotel in Vegas to the Canyon was very good, Ron the allocated driver made the whole day a great experience and was extremely informative and hospitable throughout the day. I would recommend the white water rafting to everyone who is looking for a special day and one to remember...I would like to say thank you to Ron....