Full-Day Sailing Cruise from Hobart
The skipper will guide you out into Storm Bay or the more sheltered waters of D'Entrecasteaux Channel, depending upon the weather conditions. Take your turn at the helm of this mighty ocean racer or relax and enjoy the thrill of being under full sail.
Explore isolated and pristine white sandy beaches, go swimming off the yacht, laze on the large sunny deck or retire below deck to enjoy luxury comfort with Tasmania’s finest gourmet food and drinks.
See dolphins and seals as they swim alongside, watch albatross soaring high and if you’re lucky see migrating whales and their newly born calves, or pods of awesome killer whales.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Full-day Sailing on Hobart Harbour
- 8-hour sailing experience
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Professional skipper and crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 18 people per sail
- Please wear soft rubber soled shoes. Sneakers are ideal
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Regina M, March 2016
The trip was wonderful. We had the opportunity to spend Christmas day cruising. It was the most memorable Christmas. The food was excellent, weather was great and the crew was exceptional.
Reviewed by: Penelope P, April 2013
Had a fantastic trip aboard this comfortable racing yacht with fabulous crew who let us take the helm whilst keeping a weather eye on our course!
Met some lovely people . Mark and his crew Luke and Phil thanks so much for a great day out. Don't hesitate .....great experience .