- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
After your Paris illuminations tour, you'll find the best tables have been reserved for you at the restaurant "Le Boeuf sur le Toit" restaurant. Here you'll enjoy a typically French three-course meal and a glass of wine, overlooking the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs-Elysees.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Summer Cruise, Lights, Dinner
Seine River Cruise, Paris Illuminations and Dinner on the Champs-Elysees. Depart at 7:15pm (March 25-31, 2016 and Apr to Oct, 2016).
USD $107.95Pricing details
Winter Cruise, Lights, Dinner
Seine River Cruise, Paris Illuminations and Dinner on rue du Colisée (8th arrondissement). Depart at 7pm (Nov to Mar).
USD $106.87Pricing details
Seine River Cruise
- Paris Illuminated Coach Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Late Dinner at "Le Boeuf sur le toit " with drinks
- Seine River Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The dress code is at your own discretion. Jacket and tie are not required, however casual clothes are not recommended (i.e. no shorts, jeans and sneakers).
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get darker until much later in the evening.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Winter Menu 2016/2017
Seafood Bisque with Golden Isigny Cream Croutons OR Mushroom Fricassee with Soft Boiled Egg and Parmesan Cheese Crumble
Slow Cooked Chuck Steak with Bourguignon Sauce OR Fleur de Sel Roast Cod Mashed with Cockle Velouté
Crème brûlée OR Vintage Valhrona Chocolate Soufflé
1 Glass of Red or White Wine
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Annie S, November 2016
Chez clement was wonderful!!!
Reviewed by: Lyn, July 2016
This tour covered such a lot and as we only had a few days in Paris it was a great way to see
some of the highlights. The river trip was really interesting with fantastic views of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame etc. and great photo opportunities. The illumination tour was a great way to see Paris by night but the highlight was the Dinner on the Champs Elysees. From the minute we walked in we had such a fantastic time, wonderful seat by the window overlooking the Arc de Triomphe and amazing food.