- Airport transfer
When you arrive in Mexico City, don't get stressed trying to find your way around a new city after a long flight. Relax and let a professional driver get you to your hotel in comfort. Enjoy the convenience of a this transfer service while you sit back and relax during your ride.
You will be greeted at the airport by a representative and be taken to the comfortable vehicle to head to your hotel. For your return flight, your transport will be waiting for you at the specified time and date so you end your trip with ease.
Round trip airport transfers are available between Mexico City (Benito Juarez) International Airport and Reforma/Downtown and Downtown Santa Fe.Transportation is shared and in comfortable, safe and reliable vehicles and with bilingual staff.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mexico City Roundtrip Airport transfer
- Round trip shared transfer
- Professional driver
- Meet and greet
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No excess luggage charges
- Transportation is shared and in comfortable, safe and reliable vehicles
- Note: For your departure transfer, you will be picked up approximately 3 hours before your flight's departure time. You can contact the local tour operator at any of the phone numbers/email provided in your voucher to reconfirm the exact time
- Prior to your travel date, your Hotel and Flight details MUST be advised to the tour operator so they may allocate your transfer. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The tour operator's contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: orenselin, February 2017
Amazing service! Amigo Tours representatives were professional, courteous and always on time. Communicating with the company to confirm pick up times was also very easy. Would definitely use this transfer again in Mexico!
Reviewed by: unni, United States of America, February 2017
Very convenient as the person from Amigo tour was on time to pick you up and drop you off for this airport to hotel and back trip.