- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
This tour will provide you the best adventure and nature lover experience. Starting with a ride from your hotel to the Cahuita Village where the captain will be waiting to take you by boat to the best spots of coral reef to enjoy 2 hours of snorkeling.
After the snorkeling the guide will take you back to the beach area to relax while you are having a small snack. Followed by one hour of hiking inside the National Park through an amazing tropical rain forest, giving you the chance to enjoy some of the most common wildlife species like monkeys, sloths, tropical birds, poison dart frogs, snakes, iguanas and some other surprises of nature.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.