- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Stop-over for some swimming, and a traditional boat trip to the Vathi fjords. There will be plenty of photo opportunities along the way. Spend some time with you tour guide’s family, preparing and tasting local home-made delicacies and learning first-hand the intricacies of Kalymnian cuisine.
Learn the real history of Kalymnian sponge divers, as told by the real protagonists, and indulge in numerous other activities, depending on availability, such as diving and climbing. Get to know the island from an insider's point of view.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.