Set sail on Sydney Harbour aboard an authentic tall ship. During your two-hour cruise you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch as you take in Sydney's iconic sites including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo and Fort Denison.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Ideal choice for families
- Fully narrated tour
During your two-hour cruise you will be entertained by the jolly crew who will show you the world's most beautiful harbor as you have never seen it before. Your host will provide an informative briefing on Sydney's only authentic timber tall ship and her amazing history. Get involved and help set the sails or just sit back and enjoy the magnificent views.
Make the most out of your day and include a drinks package. You will enjoy unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks while sailing the harbour, along with a buffet lunch. Enjoy one taste sensation after another and don't forget to save room for a delectable dessert!
Or for a truly unforgettable experience, why not include a mast climb experience to your cruise (if option selected). Feel a rush of adrenaline as you climb the mast whilst the ship is at sail.
Relax with a glass of bubbles in hand and enjoy a substantial finger food brunch as you cruise the waters of Sydney Harbour. There is no better way to start your day! This is an adults only cruise no children permitted.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Brunch cruise: 11am
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-hr Sydney Harbour cruise on a tall ship including lunch (meal only no drinks included)
USD $77.27Pricing details
Lunch Cruise & Drinks
2-hr Sydney Harbour cruise on a tall ship including lunch and unlimited beer and wine
USD $99.12Pricing details
Lunch Cruise & Mast Climb
2-hr Sydney Harbour cruise on a tall ship including lunch (meal only no drinks included) and mast climb
USD $96.78Pricing details
Lunch, Drinks & Mast Climb
2-hr Sydney Harbour cruise on a tall ship including lunch and unlimited beer and wine and mast climb
USD $118.63Pricing details
2-hr Sydney Harbour cruise on a tall ship including brunch. Drinks available for purchase at the on-board bar. Departs at 11am, returns at 1pm
USD $77.27Pricing details
Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- 2-hour Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Opportunity for hands-on sailing
- Mast climb (if option selected)
- Drinks package adults only(if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks not included for children
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Mast climb is suitable for most ages however you must be at least 5-feet tall (1.5-metres) to fit in the harness
- Only 20 mast climbs per cruise
- Mast climb not available for late dinner cruise
- For safety purposes no alcohol to be consumed before mast climb
- Must be 18 year to consume alcohol: photo ID may be required
- Smoked salmon club: Smoked salmon on white bread with cream cheese, Spanish onion, capers and cucumber
- Oysters: Oysters fresh from the market served with lemon wedges (GF)
- Chicken wrap: satay chicken and lettuce with mayo served in a tortilla wrap (contains nuts)
- Pumpkin and feta mini quiche: pumpkin and feta cheese quiche with semi dried tomato (V)
- Antipasto skewers: cherry bocconcini zucchini, capsicum and mushroom skewer (V) (GF)
- Vegetable wrap: tortilla wrap filled with seasonal vegetables with mayonnaise and basil (V)
- Cocktail frankfurt sausage: frankfurt sausages with tomato sauce (GF)
- Chocolate brownie served warm
- BBQ Chorizo slices (GF)
- Spinach and Cheese Triangles (V)
From the Buffet
Your choice of pulled meats served hot on a roll:
- Beef with smokey BBQ sauce (GF)
- Pork (GF)
- Chicken (GF)
Veggie patties are available for vegetarians. Please advise when you book.
- Thai Noodle Salad – Vegetables and rice noodles (V) (GF)
- Potato Salad – Potato, parsley and shallots with mustard and mayonnaise (V)
- Fresh Garden Salad (V) (GF)
- Choice of White or Wholemeal Rolls
- Chocolate Brownies
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mark K, September 2016
Great way to see Sydney. The crew was courteous, food and drink was good. The stories about Sydney history was very interesting. And the scenery was spectacular.
Reviewed by: paulaallinson, May 2016
A great trip. Very knowledgeable guide to the area. Enjoyed very much.