The most popular route includes:
- A drive through Oak Creek Canyon, one of the 10 most scenic drives in the nation
- A stop at Bell Rock Vista to take in the amazing views and browse Native American jewelry and crafts
- Airport Mesa, which offers the most breathtaking view of West Sedona and its famous red rocks
- Chapel of the Holy Cross - Built in 1956, this beautiful, architectural wonder is built right into the red rocks of Sedona
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Scenic Sedona Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs and child seats are available upon request
- There is a video on-board the bus
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Janice K, September 2016
our group loved this tour guide. He was fantastic. We have been on over 15 Viator trips and Alan was by far the best.
Reviewed by: lostintheburgh, September 2016
My aunt and I took this tour and we loved it. Alan our tour guide was great!! He not only knew a lot about the history of what we toured, he was funny as well. I would not hesitate to take a tour with Viator again, and if in the Sedona area, ask if Alan is running the tour.