- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 2:45pm or 4:00pm (summer only)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 10:30am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2:45pm
Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with professional driver
- Entrance fees to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note you will listen to informative commentary records on the comfortable bus and an assistant will provide you the tickets to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- It is possible to buy tickets on the day, to climb the third floor of the Eiffel Tower
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: radja907, June 2015
Bus trip showed us all around the city but the recorded commentary is a little boring. Skip the line ticket was great allowing quick entry to the Eiffel Tower. Once in there, you can buy a ticket to the third level for around 6 euro. Then queue for a lift to the top. The wait is worth it!!
Reviewed by: William S, January 2014
The sites of Paris are beautiful and the tour showed us many of them. This tour allowed us to determine which sites we wanted to return to and view more extensively. Paris is a fun city and we were very impressed by what was shared in the tour. Bill and Gladys