Book early to avoid missing out! Le Lido Paris is extremely popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance especially on New Year's Eve.
You'll begin the night with a 6-course gourmet menu with champagne. After dinner and champagne you can dance to the orchestra before the curtain rises for the Lido's "Paris Merveilles" show at 10:20pm.
7.30 p.m - The doors open to a dinner dance, with live music from international orchestra. Gourmet dinner and live band.
10.20 p.m - Discover the show "Paris Merveilles". The Bluebell Girls provide a dazzling show, with amazing costumes and sumptuous sets.
12-midnight - Experience the stroke of midnight like nowhere with the Bluebell Girls!
Until dawn - Revel on the dance floor!
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New Year's Show and Party
Doors open at 9:30pm, show "Paris Merveilles" starts at 10:20pm. 1 bottle of Champagne Ruinart Blanc de Blancs included per person, and sweet petits fours. Show followed by a dance party until dawn.
USD $335.86Pricing details
New Year's Eve Dinner and Show
Door open at 7:30pm. This option includes a gourmet 6-course meal and champagne before the show "Paris Merveilles", which starts at 10:20pm. Show will be followed by a dance party.
USD $520.04Pricing details
New Year's Eve Privilège Night
This option includes a gastronomic dinner with privileged seating, Champagne Ruinart or Wine at will. Show "Paris Merveilles" starts at 10:20pm, and will be followed by a dance party.
USD $736.73Pricing details
Lido de Paris: New Year's Eve Dinner and Show
- Lido Show
- One bottle of champagne or wine
- 6-course dinner
- Midnight Treat by Maison LENÔTRE
- A bottle of Champagne Ruinart or White wine (Chablis) or Red wine (Bordeaux)
- Dancing party with International live orchestra of Dove Amieland and its 15 musicians
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tables of 2 are subject to availability
Saturday December 31st 2016
- Puff pastries served with Rosé Champagne
- Crab served with horseradish vodka and beads of caviar
- Cream of truffledpoultry soup with seared foie gras and chopped hazelnuts
- Lobster medallion, exotic finely-diced rivierawith passion fruit coulis and bouquet of herbs
- Veal in Périgeux sauce, slow-cooked vegetables of Yesteryear and artichoke macaroni gratin
- Midnight Treat
- Tonka beansmousse sweet, raspberrycoulis, a Maison LENÔTRE creation
- Sweetpetits fours
½ bottle of Champagne Lido brut 1er cru
Mineral water and coffee
Privilege Menu (680€) :
Champagne Ruinart Blanc de Blancs, at will
Or wine (white or red), at will
White wine–Bourgogne-2012/2013 Chablis 1er cru
Redwine–Bordeaux -2011/12/13 Haut-Médoc
Mineral water and coffee
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.