- Visit the hotel, home to the Bass and Van der Woodsen families, where so many of the scenes from Gossip Girl take place
- Be "spotted" by that most ubiquitous blogger at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys
- See the lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home
- Shop at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
- Pass by the movie theater where Serena stood Dan up for their date.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
July & August - Daily
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gossip Girl Tour
Tour of Gossip Girl film sites in New York departing at 10am
USD $49.00Pricing details
Gossip Girl Priority Seating
Priority Seating upgrade includes pre-boarding, guaranteed seating in the first 4 rows, and close access to the tour guide. Departs at 10am
USD $59.00Pricing details
Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sue K, October 2016
Excellent tour guide. My daughter aged 16 and myself thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Reviewed by: Donna A, October 2016
This is a great Gossip Girl tour, even for me who has never watched an episode lol! Took my 23 year old daughter, who is a massive fan. We paid the extra for first boarding and sitting near the front, which my daughter loved and was only a few dollars more each. Our tour guide was lovely and bubbly and very informative about the programme, and would ask everyone questions and views about the show. She also showed clips from the programme along the way. And we stopped off at some places from the show along the way, and passed other places in the coach along the way. She loved Dylan's Candy Store and we got a money off voucher, and she also loved Henry Bendels. Was just great to also see other parts of NY that we probably wouldn't have visited. The tour ended at Grand Central, which was great as we went on to explore there when we left the bus.