Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets; Departing at 10:30am from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets. Departing at 1:30pm from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets. Departing at 1:45pm from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets. Departing at 2:30pm from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' Tickets
- Professional guide
- Interior visit to Milan Duomo
- Entrance ticket to Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Visits inside the Duomo are not possible on Sundays or religious holidays. On these days, a detailed tour will be given from outside of the Duomo.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kar-Ming F, October 2016
Our guide had a good sense of humor and seemed to be knowledgeable. The trip and timing was very well controlled. It saved us a lot of time. Without this skip the line arrangement, it would be challenging to see both the Duomo and the Last Supper in one afternoon.
Reviewed by: Patricia T, October 2016
This was a great way to learn the city layout, see the top sights and get a lot of history all in a few hours! Our guide was very insightful and loaded with facts and history. Starting at the Duomo, touring through the fashion mall, past La Scalla, through the city streets to the fortress and then on to see the Last Supper, it was a great tour. Afterwards, we felt we cuold get around on our own and had those landmarks to use as reference. Be sure to stop at Chocolat after the Last Supper to enjoy the BEST gelatto we tasted on our 3 week trip!