- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Visit the LC 39 Observation Gantry for a bird's-eye view of the space shuttle launch pads. Stop at the Apollo/Saturn V Center, where you can walk beneath a massive Saturn V rocket. Relive Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon, and experience the thunderous rumble of a Saturn V moon rocket lift-off. Watch IMAX movie screenings of Hubble 3D, narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio, or Space Station 3D, which takes you on a virtual trip to the International Space Station.
Other exhibits and activities at the Visitor Complex include the Astronaut Encounter Show, where you have a chance to meet an astronaut, and the Shuttle Launch Experience, where you can find out what it feels like, looks like and sounds like to launch into space and orbit Earth aboard a simulated space shuttle.
You'll enjoy 4 to 5-hours at the Kennedy Space Center before heading back to Miami.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with Transportation From Miami
- Round-trip transportation
- IMAX films, all shows and exhibits
- Admission to Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Kennedy Space Center tour of NASA's launch headquarters
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Transportation to and from Miami involves a change of vehicles in Orlando
- There are no scheduled stops for meals so please plan your day accordingly
- This is not a private tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Reima K, March 2013
The time was lite to short on the place. Otherwise it was good.
Reviewed by: Eric W, November 2013
The coach from Miami to Orlando was long and the seats were absolutely terrible. The transfer at Orlando to a smaller vehicle to get to Kennedy was not explained to us at all and we had to approach 3 or 4 people before we knew what we were doing. The smaller vehicle to Kennedy and back was good. The Space Centre was terrific and worth the money.....shame about the transport.