- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Luxury limo-van (8-person maximum)
- Local, Hawai'i State Certified guide
- Morning snack
- Entrance to Haleakala National Park
- Protea garden tour
- Water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Temperatures often get below freezing at Haleakala Summit, please dress warmly
- Breakfast: You may choose from the restaurant’s customized menu; available items include coffee, juice, tropical fruit, omelets, pancakes and French toast
- This tour operator is a multiple winner of the Keep it Hawai’i Award, which recognizes cultural preservation, and has also received a Congressional Letter of Achievement for excellence in tourism
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jodie P, January 2017
We had a wonderful experience on our sunrise tour. Sean picked us up right on time, and knew excately what time we needed to arrive in order to have a viewing spot. He was prepared with extra blankets and gloves. The sunrise it self was amazing! Then Sean lead us to a couple of other viewing spots, followed by breakfast. Our guide was extremely knowledgable and made the ride home very enjoyable. I would highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: Nadia S, January 2017
Everyone says this is a must do and they are so right. Scotty was our guide and he was great. Now this is an early wake up like 3 am early but it's necessary. Scotty was prompt and got us there ahead of the rush to secure the best viewing spots. It is super cold up there so layering is a must- he had additional layers if needed. He stayed out there with us from start to finish and was able to tell us about constellations while it was dark and we were waiting for the sun. He took great pics and videos for us. The sunrise is gorgeous and you would be hard pressed to find a more beautiful view of it than there. After the sunrise we went down for a tasty breakfast and we're back at our hotel for a nap by 1030. Temptation tours did a great job here!