- Likely to Sell Out
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
After dining on an all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet at the Kaanapali Sunset Luau, you'll experience an exciting and colorful presentation of Polynesian dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji, Rarotonga, New Zealand and Samoa, set to pulsating, syncopated drum beats.
There's the celebratory festival dances of Tahiti, the fierce warrior dances of Fiji, the exotic hypnotizing dances of the Tuamotus, the legendary dance of the Hawaiian princess Kalua and the intriguing fire-knife dance of Samoa.
- 5:00pm Lei Greeting, Mai Tai and Blue Hawaiian Drinks, Hawaiian Music, Arts and Crafts, Open Bar
- 5:45pm Imu Unearthing
- 6:00pm All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet
- 6:45pm Pareo Fashion Show
- 7:00pm "Tihati Polynesia Revue" Spectacular
- 8:00pm Evening ends
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sheraton Maui Resort
Show concludes at approximately 8:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Luau with Standard Seating
USD $107.99Pricing details
- Lei greeting
- Mai tai and blue hawaiian drinks
- Open bar
- Imu ceremony
- All-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Polynesia revue
- Preferred seating (if option selected with booking)
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No flash photography or videotaping
- Meal subject to change without notice
- Dependent on crowd size and weather, luau may not always be three hours in duration
- Wheelchair accessible
Up country mixed green salad
Papaya seed vinaigrette, creamy garlic-herb dressing, oriental vinaigrette
Cucumber and Maui onions salad
Maui gold pineapple salad with toasted coconut flakes
Green pea and roasted mix nut salad
Asian-style somen salad with scallions and kamaboko
New potato salad with up country herb vinaigrette
Freshly baked sweet taro rolls and whipped butter
Slow roasted Kalua pork
Steamed Kula cabbage
Sautéed Maui onion
Island-style Pulehu hicken
Maui gold pineapple salsa
Grilled Pacific catch
Ginger-lemongrass butter sauce
Lomi Lomi salmon
Hawaiian style fried rice
Steamed molokai sweet potatoes
Toasted shaved coconut with coconut butter glaze
Guava chiffon cake with toasted coconut
Chocolate macadamia nut cream pie
Mango bread pudding with Tahitian vanilla bean custard sauce
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Honeymoon, November 2016
Luau was incredible! The food, show and people were all great!! We had a lot of rain the evening we attended but it didn't matter......was so much fun! Would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by: Andrew T, October 2016
Fairly large in size, and mass produced food, but the entertainment was fun/interactive and a beautiful waterfront location.