Book ahead and save! Price displayed includes a 16% discount off the local admission price!
Renowned architect Renzo Piano designed the dynamic building in 2000 and construction started in February 2009. The Shard is situated in the historic London Bridge Quarter among trendy bars and top-end restaurants and near the Borough Market.
Simply bring your voucher to the entrance and you'll be allocated the next available time slot. Then, via a high-speed elevator, you will be transported to 'The View,' located at the top of The Shard on floors 68, 69 and 72. Take in unobstructed views of London's best sites including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the Gherkin, the London Eye and much more. Interactive telescopes in 11 languages enable you to get background information on what you are seeing, as well as get an understanding of London's past, present and future like you’ve never experienced them before. Level 72, where the top of the building opens to the sky, offers you unbeatable 360-degree views.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Open daily 10:00am - 10:00pm (last entry 8:30pm)
1 November - 31 March
Sunday to Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm (last entry 5:30pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Entrance Ticket Only
Admission to The View from the Shard
USD $33.22Pricing details
Entrance Ticket and Champagne
Admission to The View from the Shard and a glass of Champagne
USD $43.46Pricing details
The View from the Shard
- Interactive telescope audio guides in 11 languages
- Glass of Champagne (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Saturday and Sunday are popular days and sell out quickly. You are advised to arrive early on these days to confirm your preferred time slot for the day.
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Wheelchair accessible
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- If bad weather that affects the view amendments or refunds are not possible
- Tickets are flexible and customers can change the date of booking at no extra cost
- For security purposes, please bring the credit card used to make this booking, or a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Bill L, November 2016
This is a great way to see London from up high. Very cool views from the top of the shard!
Reviewed by: Ian T, Australia, October 2016
Great way to get an overview of the city and the Thames as well as knowledge of this amazing building. an attraction in its own right Everything is well structured - entrance/ticket office is located as you exit the London Bridge Underground. Recommended