- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
For your Chamonix and Mont Blanc day trip, choose from the four tour options below.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Your guide will accompany you from to Chamonix but then leaves you to enjoy your day independently. Meet your guide in the evening to return to Geneva.
USD $105.27Pricing details
Trip plus Cable Car
Guided tour to Chamonix and including the Aiguille du Midi cable car. Enjoy free time in the afternoon before meeting your guide to return to Geneva.
USD $178.63Pricing details
Trip, Cable Car and Train
Guided tour to Chamonix including the Aiguille du Midi cable car, Petit Train and Mer de Glace. Enjoy free time for lunch on your own.
USD $188.20Pricing details
Full Day with Lunch
Full-day guided tour to Chamonix, including the Aiguille du Midi cable car, Petit Train, Mer de Glace and lunch.
USD $227.54Pricing details
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Cable car ride to summit of Aiguille du Midi (not available from November 4 to December 20) (if option selected)
- Train ride to Montenvers (if option selected)
- 3-course lunch (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately for a day in the mountains; even if it is warm and sunny in Geneva, it can be cold and wet in Chamonix or at the top of the Aiguille du Midi and on the Mer de Glace
- The operation of the Aiguille du Midi cable car and Mer de Glace train are both subject to local weather conditions on the day
- Please note that the official currency of France is the EURO. Swiss francs are unlikely to be accepted in Chamonix
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel, as you will be travelling from Geneva (Switzerland) to Chamonix (France)
Enjoy free time at the top to explore the terraces, and take in panoramic views over the Chamonix Valley and the peaks beyond. On a clear day, you may even see the Matterhorn, the Swiss mountain made famous on packages of Toblerone chocolate. There's also a café, where you can have a hot chocolate or enjoy a light snack (own expense).
Chamonix with Aiguille du Midi Cable CarTake the cable car to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi with your guide and enjoy free time at the top to soak up the views. Afterward, meet your guide at a pre-arranged time and travel back down into the heart of Chamonix town center.
Browse the shops at your leisure, perhaps enjoy a refreshing drink on a sun-drenched terrace in town (own expense) and admire the many chocolate-box chalets and boutiques you find.
Chamonix with Cable Car and Mer de GlaceHop aboard the cable car and travel to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi with your guide. Take in the panoramic mountain views during your free time at the peak, then return to resort level for lunch in a local café or restaurant at your leisure (own expense).
Meet your guide at the train station then board one of the charming red carriages of the scenic cog railway. Take the steep, picturesque journey up the mountainside to Montenvers and the Mer de Glace glacier, and listen as your knowledgeable guide points out the soaring summits of Les Drus, Les Grandes Jorasses and Les Grands Charmoz. Visit the ice caves and museums, then return via the cog railway to Chamonix and enjoy a little free time for shopping at your leisure (time permitting).
Full-Day Guided Tour with LunchTravel up by cable car to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi with your guide and enjoy free time at the summit to admire the views over the peaks beyond. Afterward, meet your guide at a pre-arranged time and head to a local restaurant in the village for a 3-course lunch.
After lunch, hop aboard the cog-wheel train and ascend the mountainside to Montenvers and the Mer de Glace glacier. Take in beautiful views over the mighty glacier, and explore the ice caves and museums at your leisure. Take the cog railway back down the mountainside to Chamonix and, if time allows, browse the shops and boutiques at your leisure. When it’s time to leave the soaring Alpine peaks of Chamonix behind, travel back to central Geneva where your tour will come to an end.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robert L, United States of America, August 2016
Beautiful scenery, lovely French Alpine village, inspiring Mont Blanc, great food and our terrific guide, Neil. What else could you ask?
If you do not take this tour you have truly missed out on a sightseeing opportunity. You will go to the top of Mont Blanc, travel to the beautiful glacier of Mont Blanc, have a chance to go into the ice cave of the glacier where you need to be in physical shape have lunch at any of the the terrific restaurants in Chamonix and if your truly fortunate, Neil will be your guide. Neil was outgoing, friendly, helpful and very knowledgable about the
I heartily recommend this tour to all!!!!!
Reviewed by: Denise T, August 2016
This tour was a five star plus. Neil was our tour guide and he was perfect, knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed Mt Blanc and Chamonix so much that we did the tour over again a few days later. Don't miss this one! The ice cave was worth the 450 steps up and down. The wildflower walk and the train ride was wonderful. Chamonix was a beautiful town and worth a walk around if you have time.