- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This beer tasting experience visits some of Brussels’ oldest and most popular cafes where you can taste a selection of eight beers, and also enjoy some fine Belgian cheese, smoked ham and delicious Belgian chocolate. Sample well-known Belgian beers like Lambic, Chimay Triple, Faro, Orval, Adelardus Brune, Malheur Blonde, Bourgogne de Flanders, IV Seasons and the delicious Trappist beers that come with a creamy white head and go down particularly well on hot summer days.
During the tour, your knowledgeable guide will help you unravel some of Belgium's beer mysteries. They will explain the different varieties of beer, their tastes and unique attributes, and you will also learn the do's and don'ts of Belgian beers.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brussels Beer Tasting Tour
- Professional guide
- Sample 8 different beers
- Selection of Belgian cheeses, ham and chocolates
- maximum 25 people
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Infants and children under 16 years old are not allowed on this tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 16 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rodney J, December 2016
We really enjoyed our tour! Ithier and Alex were extremely knowledgeable about all of the beers, friendly and easy to talk with, and because it was a small group, we got to know most of the other participants which was very nice. The beers were outstanding, Ithier and Alex expertly showed us how to pair the beers with food and chocolate! Overall it was an AWESOME experience!
Reviewed by: pratt.g, December 2016
Very good tour larger group than we are used to but well looked after by our two guides.
Good value for price would strongly recommend.