- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
Depending what day you take your tour, your afternoon will include a tour of two chateaux in Medoc (Saturdays) or a chateau tour in Saint Emilion and visit to the town's medieval village (Wednesdays).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bordeaux Wine Day Trip
- Wine tasting
- Tour of two chateaux in Medoc (Saturdays)
- Tour of one chateau in Saint Emilion (Wednesdays)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
- 9:30am: Guided tour of the "Chartrons" district and tasting at a the Wine Trading Museum
- 12:15pm: Lunch - tasting at a local restaurant in Bordeaux
- 1:30pm: Departure from Bordeaux. Tours departing on a Saturday, will include tour two wine chateaux in Medoc and enjoy a wine tasting. Tours departing on a Wednesday will visit Saint Emilion for a tour of one wine chateau and the town's medieval village.
- 6:30pm: Return to Bordeaux
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Janine M, October 2016
Excellent tour! A great deal for the money - 9am til 6pm - and a museum and two chateau included with two wine tastings at each place plus a wonderful lunch with more wine there. Our guide was very knowledgeable and very competent for a bilingual tour. For students, the price was a little daunting at first, but we were easily able to follow the descriptions in French and came away very satisfied from a full day very much worth the money. Learned a ton, got to see a lot outside of the city of Bordeaux. Overall an excellent experience.
Reviewed by: TaRon J, August 2016