- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
You can also explore several exhibits designed for the whole family, like interactive digital floor displays, touch-screen activities and scavenger hunts that not only highlight Chicago's iconic landmark, but also celebrate the Windy City's sports, architecture, pop culture, history, food, music and people. Challenge yourself with a Chicago trivia game, compare the heights of the tallest structures in the world, and see just how many of your bodies it would take to reach the height of Willis Tower.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
9am-10pm, April - Sept
10am-8pm, Oct - March
Last admittance is 30 minutes prior to closing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skydeck Chicago Admission
- Admission to Skydeck Chicago
- Video and interactive exhibits
- Hearing- assistance receivers available for video
- Souvenir photographs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair, scooter and stroller accessible
- Tickets are non-refundable for limited/zero visibility, long wait times, early closures, or events outside of the Skydeck's control
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Susan F, January 2017
The Skydeck is an amazing experience, especially if you include the Ledge. Loved it!
Reviewed by: Siba P, January 2017